How to Fix Your Credit Score aka I Like My Debt Grade

Interested in improving your credit score?

Do you have a low credit score and are you finding hard to navigate in the financial ocean of debt and borrowing?

If you are reading this article then you want a credit score over 750. Remember that the credit score is simply a barometer of borrowing lots of money and paying it off.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy

Instructions

  1. 1
    **How do I increase my credit score?**

    Determine your smallest debt you have. Pay the loan down as low as you can. Try to cancel any credit cards you have had for less than 6 months. Make sure you are paying all your other bills on time. Order a copy of your credit report. Review all the information and verify that it is absolutely correct. Create a filing system for all your credit score documents.
  2. 2
    **How do I stop increasing my debts?**

    Remind yourself that your credit score is a "I like my Debt" grade. Borrow money and pay it back to have a good score. Convince yourself that you do not want to have a high debt score. Proactively make more payments; the more payments the better. Eat less takeout for lunch and stop spending money hanging out at Chili's and Friday's on the weekends. You cannot afford it. Stop increasing your debts and lowering your score.
  3. 3
    **How do I know whether to cancel accounts?**

    Next month your credit score should go down several points. Stop using the credit cards. Get a part-time job and make extra money. Sell something. Remember that FICO means I love debt. Cancel the accounts of cards that are less than six months old. Keep the card accounts open if you want to keep running up your credit balances. Spend less time worrying about the credit score and more time paying down the debts.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario